How I met my wife

This video is made when I had an opportunity to attend the "End of Stay Orientation of Exchange Student" in DC, USA. I was confused because I had only few days to make this kind of project, until finally I was introduced to a talented girl mastering in Cinema, who also becomes my wife now.

The project was about the alumni progress when they return to their home country. In my project, I found Diva Indraswari, an AFS returnee from Belgium. She tries hard to apply any things she learned from her host country, Belgium to her home country, Indonesia. Though, it wasn't easy. She faced disagreement, protest, and inconvenience. However, she didn't just give up, she holds the principal tightly instead. Until she got the positive responds from her surroundings eventually.

Actually, Diva is only one of the thousands returnees who brought the changes, spirit, and peaces to their home countries. May changes, peace, and understanding start from here.

So, now I would like get back the story how I met my wife. I met her within a week during the process of this project. We knew each other from that one week.
Right now, when we have married already, the video stays in Youtube. And I would like to embed it here in this blog as well. 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legalisir Ijazah di DIKTI, Kemenkumham, dan Kemenlu

Menapaki Sulawesi

Anakku menangis dan menjerit setiap malam