Seeking life after graduation

For some people may be confused thinking of life after graduation; whether it's from high school or university. Because when you're done something, you will actually start something. Now you would be confused in what things you would start again. This confusion is actually happening on me right now. I'm about finishing my undergraduate degree, and I'm confused what kind of world that I would be in. To be exact, the confusion would be focused on two choices: Next level of study or job. 

If there's a question toward me: which one do you like better? I would say confidently: Education! Yeah I think education is more important to me. Because education life is a life where can make you stay in dynamic, while job world tends to change your mind set to do routine program on your daily life. However, scholarship would be the answer of my desire to continue study. I'll work hard to try again and again to get the scholarship. I'll try from one scholarship to another to get the scholarship.

Obstacle, you would definitely face the obstacle in achieving your goals; but you don't have to worry about it, because once pass it, you would get the strength to continue your goal. That's why obstacle is made for. Obstacle is just like an examination for the students where you have to take it for moving up to the next level. 

In this case, obviously I wouldn't deny the god's role. I have to believe that God knows everything, and He organized everything since the beginning. All we have to do is make an effort and pray. The rest is God's. However, you have to struggle for it maximally because the destiny of everyone is still mystery.

This article is dedicated for you who has just graduated from any level of education, for you who want to face a new phase of your life, for you who are lost in transition, and for you who are not sure with the continuity of your life. be optimistic!
Gambar diambil dari sini


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legalisir Ijazah di DIKTI, Kemenkumham, dan Kemenlu

Menapaki Sulawesi

Anakku menangis dan menjerit setiap malam